As we celebrate National Recovery Month, it’s vital to remember that recovery doesn’t stop when you finish your treatment program. In fact, it becomes even more imperative for you to continue practicing your recovery strategies so you can avoid relapse. Many people wonder if drug rehab aftercare is an important part of addiction recovery, and the answer is absolutely, yes. If you’ve already finished rehab in CO or you’re searching for one that also offers an aftercare program, Women’s Recovery can give you the care you need. Contact our team today by calling 833.754.0554 to learn more about your recovery options.
What is Aftercare?
Millions of Americans are battling addiction today, and many of them enter a substance abuse treatment program at some point. However, once they leave treatment, they face the day to day challenges that may have led to their drug and alcohol use in the first place. As a result, countless people who have sought addiction treatment have relapsed back into their use. However, those who sought a drug rehab aftercare program were more likely to stay in recovery after treatment.
Aftercare is a continuing treatment option that follows an addiction treatment program. Once you leave treatment, it’s vital to pay attention to your recovery strategies to ensure that you continue making strides towards a healthier lifestyle. A drug rehab aftercare program can enforce the coping strategies you learned at our rehab in CO and help you to prevent relapse.
Elements of Aftercare in CO
Once you’ve completed our rehab in CO, we will help you develop a set of requirements and goals for yourself, based on our evaluation and your unique needs. If you’re seeking treatment due to a court order or a work/employment addiction assistance program, you may be required to participate in an aftercare program. However, whether your involvement is voluntary or not, your treatment and recovery can still be successful.
There are a variety of components that an aftercare program may utilize. For instance, your drug rehab aftercare program may include:
- Relapse prevention plans: No person’s addiction is exactly like another person’s, so no two relapse prevention plans will be exactly the same. We’ll work with you to outline what could possibly trigger a relapse, and give you steps to follow to avoid falling into that trap.
- Addiction recovery support groups: No one should have to go through recovery alone. We can help you find an addiction support group, such as AA or SMART recovery, which will give you continuous support from other people who have been going through the same challenges that you have.
- Follow-up appointments: Therapeutic interventions are a part of nearly every treatment program. We may invite you to continue therapy after you leave our outpatient treatment center.
- Check-ins: While we want to have your independence, we also know that having someone to keep you accountable can be beneficial in recovery. We offer check-ins in a variety of ways. As a result, you can easily and quickly check-in with one of our treatment experts.
Contact Women’s Recovery for Rehab in CO
At Women’s Recovery, we want to give you the tools so that you can be successful in your recovery today and every day. Our treatment team can provide the support and care that you need to thrive after your addiction treatment. We offer a variety of treatment programs, including:
- Alcohol addiction treatment
- Heroin addiction treatment
- Cocaine addiction treatment
- Opioid addiction treatment
- Meth addiction treatment
You don’t have to fight your addiction alone. To learn about our drug rehab aftercare in CO, contact Women’s Recovery today by calling our team at 833.754.0554.