Denver Women’s Recovery is located at 3801 E. Florida Ave., Ste 650, Denver, Colorado 80210. We have taken great care to create a treatment environment that is free from distractions, comfortable, and inviting.
At Denver Women’s Recovery, you’ll find all of the following:
- Our front desk and sitting area – This is what our clients see the moment they walk through the door. This is where they’ll complete their paperwork and where they’ll spend a lot of time relaxing.
- Our medical office – At Women’s Recovery, we know that many of our clients have medical needs. Rather than have them get treatment elsewhere, we can take care of many issues right here.
- Our admissions office – This is where our clients meet with staff prior to admission. Our staff will ask them a series of questions, which help to determine what goes into their treatment plan.
- Five one-on-one therapy offices – We have several therapy offices for our therapists. Our clients are assigned to one that we believe will meet their needs the best.
- Recovery coaching and case management office – This office offers support to clients who need it for any number of reasons.
- Our neurofeedback office – Neurofeedback is a relatively new form of treatment we are able to offer at Denver Women’s Recovery. Clients who need this type of care will visit this office many times.
- Two group therapy rooms – Group therapy is extremely important for women in addiction recovery. Our group therapy rooms seat 12 people, which allows for smaller, more intimate groups to meet and connect.
- Our common area – We believe that recovery is hard work, but relaxation should always be a part of it. Our common area has two couches where our clients can sit and journal, reflect, or socially connect with other clients.
- Our coffee bar – It is always nice to have some refreshments, and our coffee bar offers hot tea and access to our Keurig coffee maker.
- Our kitchen area – This is another area where clients often gather to enjoy snacks together or just talk.
- Our group room – We have a group room with a television, and our clients enjoy being to kick back, relax, and watch something they enjoy.