When you’re a professional, a residential program may not be the best fit. You likely have a busy schedule and need more freedom than what a traditional residential program can offer. Instead, you may need the flexibility provided by women’s outpatient treatment.
The right kind of outpatient program can support your recovery while also allowing you to meet your key responsibilities. At Women’s Recovery, we offer an outpatient model ideally suited to women professionals on the go. Contact us today at 833.754.0554 to get started on your road to recovery.
Options for Outpatient Treatment in Colorado
Outpatient treatment is an umbrella term that can refer to three different kinds of rehab programs:
- Standard outpatient programs, which are typically reserved for treating mild substance use disorders. They typically require you to be present for about eight hours a week.
- IOPs, or intensive outpatient programs which, provide you with anywhere from nine to 19 hours of recovery support each week. This is enough time to help you recover from moderate or even moderate-to-severe substance problems.
- PHPs or partial hospitalization programs, which typically require at least 20 hours of your time a week.
To participate in an IOP, you must:
- Be free from uncontrolled health problems
- Have a steady, reliable home environment
- Not be at high risk of a drug or alcohol relapse
- Have a robust circle of supportive friends and family
Benefits of Outpatient Treatment for Professional Women
Many professional women with substance abuse disorder never seek the help they need. Maybe it’s because you don’t feel they have the time. You are dedicated to your career and daily responsibilities. While it may seem like there is no time for treatment, outpatient treatment can give you the structure and support you need to recover without putting your professional life on hold. Outpatient care is more flexible than residential treatment and can be tailored to meet your unique needs as a working woman.
We offer programs that provide ample weekly support for your recovery from serious addiction symptoms. Simultaneously, the programs leave you with plenty of time to keep your career going strong.
Choosing Outpatient Treatment for Professional Women in Colorado
How can you tell whether outpatient treatment for professional women is the right fit for you? Before entering rehab, you should undergo a thorough assessment with a health care provider. This assessment will help determine if you meet the criteria for entry. It will also help determine which specific forms of treatment will work best for you while enrolled in your program.
Some criteria to consider includes:
- The severity of your addiction
- The presence of any co-occurring mental disorders
- Your current job situation
- The strength of your support
A health care provider can help you understand all of these factors and how they pertain to your individual situation. From there, you can make an informed decision about the level of care you need. If an outpatient treatment program seems like the right fit for you, consider Women’s Recovery, where we offer programs specifically designed for professional women.
Turn to Women’s Recovery for Quality Outpatient Treatment
For quality outpatient treatment options for professional women, look no further than Women’s Recovery. Our programs provide support for your recovery while also allowing you to maintain your career and lifestyle.
Women’s Recovery specializes in outpatient services for women from all walks of life. Our customized program features state-of-the-art frontline options for addiction treatment.
We understand that each woman who comes to us is fighting a unique battle. No two women are alike, and no two recoveries will look. To learn more about how we can help, call us today at 833.754.0554.