Women’s Recovery exists to help women overcome addiction and find healing for mental health issues in a warm, welcoming environment. Our outpatient addiction treatment center in Colorado combines trauma-informed care with clinical treatment. Whether you have gone through an inpatient program or are taking the first step to break free from addiction, Women’s Recovery can help.
Our goal is to help women create the lives they deserve. Many of those who struggle with substance abuse issues never seek help. By offering women’s-only addiction treatment programs, Women’s Recovery seeks to remove any barriers for women seeking treatment.
You might feel like addiction or mental health issues are isolating. Yet here, you’ll find a community that understands. This is just one of the things about Women’s Recovery that sets us apart. Our all-female staff can help you work through the underlying causes of addiction.
No two women in our care are alike. Many have experienced past trauma that has impacted their mental health. This is why a trauma treatment program is so important—we can help women understand how their experiences have shaped their lives in a compassionate way. Each woman in our program receives an individualized treatment plan that targets her unique needs. Through one-on-one counseling, group therapy, and medication management, our clients begin to heal.
Our centers include Summit Women’s Recovery in Dillon, CO and Denver Women’s Recovery. These peaceful, distraction-free addiction treatment centers are designed to help you focus on your recovery away from the stresses of everyday life.
At both locations, we offer a range of addiction treatment programs and dual diagnosis treatment programs.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) – Intensive outpatient treatment provides our clients with a high level of care in a structured, supportive setting while they live at home or in recovery housing
- Drug and alcohol screening services – Our screening services will help to keep you accountable to your goals to remain drug and alcohol-free
- Group therapy – This treatment method helps those in recovery build a network of support and encouragement
- Individual therapy – Through one-on-one sessions, the women in our care begin to break free of addiction and understand how past trauma can impact substance abuse
- Case management services – As our clients return to their communities, case management provides support and accountability
- Trauma treatment program – Trauma-informed care is essential for women who have lived through traumatic experiences. Our therapists are trained to help women who need this level of support
- Dual-diagnosis treatment program – Many of those who struggle with substance abuse also face mental health issues, and dual-diagnosis treatment is designed to address both of these needs at once
- EMDR- This cutting-edge therapy has been proven to be effective among those who have suffered from trauma
In addition to these services, we offer a recovery housing program for those who need an extra layer of support and accountability in their recovery. In this program, clients live with other recovery-focused women as they go through a treatment program. Our peaceful, comfortable sober living house provides clients with a distraction-free place to live as they work towards rebuilding their lives.
Find Hope and Healing at Women’s Recovery
Don’t hesitate to get the help you need. It takes courage to admit that you need help. However, the sooner that you can take that step, the sooner that you can break free.
And if you’re concerned about your loved one, learn more about our addiction treatment resources.
Contact Women’s Recovery today to learn more. Our women’s recovery staff is here to answer your questions, tell you more about our programs, and help you get started on the journey to recovery. If you are struggling, there is hope. Call Women’s Recovery at 833.754.0554 or reach out to us online today.